New in Version 5.0 Beta 2
This pre-release contains improvements and a number of bug fixes. This pre-release is based on Python 3 and Qt5/PyQt5.
- Look and behaviour of the Constrained and Simultaneous Fitting panel has been reworked and improved significantly.
- Project Load and Save have been re-implemented and improved.
- Analysis Load and Save have been re-implemented and improved.
- Project and Analysis Load is now backward compatible with version 4.
- Image Viewer has been converted and redesigned.
- The NeXus loader has been removed as it is superseded by the NXcanSAS standard loader and SasView does not support the treatment of raw data.
- Fit results charts are now visible during the fitting process for more advanced optimizers.
- Model Editor now allows for editing C++ files, if they are a part of the plugin model definition.
- Binary signature of the Windows installer by European Spallation Source. This allows for authentication of the author and assurance of the installer's integrity.
- Updated to the most recent versions of Qt.
- Improved Model Category Manager.
- Added Close All Plots and Minimize All Plots functionality.
- Drag and Drop file load now accepts also directories.
- Multiple data loading improvements.
- There have been numerous other bug fixes.