Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
New in Version 5.0 Beta 2
This pre-release contains improvements and a number of bug fixes. This pre-release is based on Python 3 and Qt5/PyQt5.
- Look and behaviour of the Constrained and Simultaneous Fitting panel has been reworked and improved significantly.
- Project Load and Save have been re-implemented and improved.
- Analysis Load and Save have been re-implemented and improved.
- Project and Analysis Load is now backward compatible with version 4.
- Image Viewer has been converted and redesigned.
- The NeXus loader has been removed as it is superseded by the NXcanSAS standard loader and SasView does not support the treatment of raw data.
- Fit results charts are now visible during the fitting process for more advanced optimizers.
- Model Editor now allows for editing C++ files, if they are a part of the plugin model definition.
- Binary signature of the Windows installer by European Spallation Source. This allows for authentication of the author and assurance of the installer's integrity.
- Updated to the most recent versions of Qt.
- Improved Model Category Manager.
- Added Close All Plots and Minimize All Plots functionality.
- Drag and Drop file load now accepts also directories.
- Multiple data loading improvements.
- There have been numerous other bug fixes.