New in Version 5.0
This is a new version of SasView featuring new and enhanced GUI, back-end calculations, GUI separation, optimization of calculations and other improvements. This release also includes beta (decoupling) approximation for intensity calculation.
The release is based on Python 3 and Qt5/PyQt5.
We recommend that you avoid using installation folder paths which contain spaces, non-Latin characters or characters not available on a standard keyboard.
Changes/Improvements from 5.0.beta2
- Beta (decoupling) approximation has been introduced
- Stop fit button added to Constrained and Simultaneous Fitting
- Plotting has been improved
- Volume fraction naming conflicts has been resolved
- SLD calculator user interface has been improved
- Fit Options tab has been improved
- Windows installer path specification has been resolved
- Copy parameters function has been fixed
- Save/Load Project functionality has been improved
- Documentation for Constrained and Simultaneous Fitting has been considerably reworked.
- Tutorials have been adapted to match 5.0 interface
All the known bugs/feature requests can be found in the issues on github sasview
Acknowledgement and citation
If you publish work making use of SasView 5.0.0 please include the following text:
This work benefited from the use of the SasView application, originally developed under NSF Award DMR-0520547. SasView also contains code developed with funding from the EU Horizon 2020 programme under the SINE2020 project Grant No 654000.
SasView 5.0.0 can be cited as :
M. Doucet, et al. SasView Version 5.0.0 http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3011184
Please support the project by reporting bugs that you find to email@example.com
Regular developer builds are also available from https://jenkins.esss.dk/sasview-beta/ if you wish to test the very latest (most likely unstable) versions of SasView.