Bitcoin-related Dockerfiles and configurations
We regularily update the existing Dockerfiles and add more.
See subdirectories for what you are looking for.
Please submit improvements and post your comments, we definitely want to get better with your help!
This repo is hosted at bitcoindockers.com
- Lightweight alpine-based docker containers (runnable on RPi’s and other small devices)
- Using less possible new code, most possible existing OS built-in/well-known softwares
- Using container OS as running platform instead of language-based interpreter
- Encrypting everything through Docker Encrypted Overlay Network
- Distributing everything through Docker Swarm to maximize scallability
- Exposing nothing outside the overlay network
Our philosophy: Security, Lightweight, Performance & Scalability.
List of Dockerfiles
- HD address derivation (segwit, bech32, etc.): a command-line too to derive bitcoin addresses using master public keys. This is useful for generating Bitcoin receiving addresses.
- Pycoin: a crypto-utility useful for deriving Bitcoin addresses in Python.
- Bitcoin Core x86_64: the Bitcoin reference implementation (full node) of Bitcoin from Bitcoin Core
- Bitcoin Core for Raspberry Pi: the Bitcoin reference implementation (full node) of Bitcoin from Bitcoin Core optmized for running on a Raspberry Pi device
- C-Lightning: one of the major Lightning Network implementations optmized for running on a Raspberry Pi device
- LND Lighnting Network Node one of the major Lightning Network implementations optmized for running on a Raspberry Pi device
- OpenTimestamp Server: a network calendar and aggregation utility service for scalable timestamping of hashed data using the Bitcoin blockchain as a notary, from Open Timestamps
- OpenTimestamp Client: software to communicate with OTS server and Bitcoin Core to generate and verify timestamps compliant with the Open Timestamps protocol
Install git to clone this project
sudo apt-get install git
Extract this project on the machine
git clone https://github.com/SatoshiPortal/dockers.git
- Update LND
- A lot of improvements
- More details in the docs
- Electrum Personal Server
- Electrum Server
Contributions are welcome!
Thanks for the pull requests :)
For questions and comments please create an issue.
If you want us to add a docker, please create an issue this way:
- Paste the source code of the repository you want us to add
- Tell us why you think this is useful and/or how you (or you think someone else) may want to use it. This will help us prioritize and think of the actual usage.
- Put the label "wishlist" on the issue.