Sauce for Strava™
A browser extension for Strava.com
Sauce for Strava™ is a browser extension that upgrades strava.com with more stats, features and themes (e.g. dark-mode).
It's lightweight, powerful and completely open source!
- Peak performance table:
- Normalized Power
- Heart Rate
- Grade Adjusted Pace
- VAM (climbing speed)
- Sea Power (potential power at sea level)
- Themes (including dark mode)
- Export any activity to a TCX, GPX or FIT file
- Create Live Segments for any effort (including downhills)
- Running Power estimation
- Kudo All Activities
- Beers and Donuts earned for an activity (based on kcals burned)
- Analysis page stats are extended to include:
- Elapsed power average, normalized power, moving power average and watts/kg.
- Grade adjusted pace
- Intensity Factory
- Elevation gain/loss
- Raw data and graph views
- Sea Power
- Pw:Hr / Aerobic Decoupling
- Weight and FTP overrides for all athletes
- Inline comments system for activity page
- Performance Predictor
- Dashboard features:
- Hide virtual activities (except your own) OPTION
- Hide promotions and challenges OPTION
- Hide commutes OPTION
- Responsive layout (mobile support) OPTION
- Detailed Running segments OPTION
- W'balance graphing
- Analysis graph smoothing
- Clone this repo to your local computer
- Go to chrome://extensions/ on your Chrome browser
- Make sure "Developer mode" is checked
- Click "Load unpacked extension..."
- Navigate to the directory where you cloned or unzipped sauce and click "Open."
Mozilla Store QA Instructions:
- Get Linux machine with node, npm and make.
cd <bundle dir>
TARGET=gecko make packages-> artifacts in build/
I don't work for Strava nor have I interacted with any persons from Strava in the writing of this extension. All the information used in this extension is readily available within the Strava.com website.