86ME (86Duino Motion Editor)
An embedded platforms employing the Vortex86EX SoC. It integrates PCIE bus, DDR3, ROM controller, xISA, I2C, SPI, Motor/Motion Controller, IPC, Fast Ethernet, FIFO UART, USB2.0 and SD/SATA controller within a single packages.
86Duino Motion Editor, or 86ME, is a versatile desktop application for editing motions of robots which are manipulating by 86Duino. Integrating with trajectory planning, on-board IMU sensor, logical control, and code generation functions, 86ME is absolutely a powerful motion editor.
If you are finding the latest version of 86ME, please refer to Mk-II.
- Introduction to Mk-II
- Introduction to 86ME 1.x
- 3D-printable Humanoid Robot
- 3D-printable Hexapod
- Scratch 2.0 Integration
- Swarm Robots: Monsters' Exercise
- 86ME Features: Inertia Compensation
- 86ME Features: Spline Trajectory Planning
- 86ME Features: Motion Layer
- System reqirement: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 with .NET framework 4.5.
- Download 86ME.
- Unzip 86ME and execute 86ME.exe to start.
The 86ME tutorial pages for installation instructions and usage.
- Version 2.0
- Version 1.95
- Version 1.9
- Version 1.7
- Version 1.6
- Version 1.5
- Version 1.4
- Version 1.3
- Version 1.2
- Version 1.1
- 86ME is an open source project. 86ME is derived from RoboME of RBgod and is developed by Sayter.
- All of them are members of Tesla Lab in DMP Electronic Inc.
If you find any bug, or want to provide software patches or to request enhancements about 86ME, please report to the 86Duino forum.