/ Sceelix Public
pabsilva released this
31 May 22:51
· 76 commits to main since this release
Additions and bug fixes:
- Replaced all sample project textures to ensure only CC0-licensed resources were used.
- Replaced commercial versions of DigitalRune dependencies with their open source versions.
- Adopted semantic versioning from this version on.
- Sceelix Designer process would not close properly under some Windows versions.
- Surface inversion would not properly calculate minimum and maximum values before the inversion, hence producing incorrect results.
- "Early Access" denomination is no longer used.
- Authentication and registration processes/windows, since Sceelix accounts are no longer needed for use.
- EULA acceptance window, since Sceelix has moved to Open Source licenses.
- Feedback submission window, since email support is no longer available
- Deprecated nodes from previous versions have been definitely removed.