Get information about your steemit earnings.
Install the required packages of the program
For implementation I used several node packages :
- steem: The steem JS API
- fs: To create the output files
- bluebird: Fully featured promises library
- node-fetch: Brings 'window.fetch' to Node.js
- cryptocompare-api: Get exchange rates for crypto and FIAT currencies
Just execute the following command to install all required packages for the program.
get claimed rewards and transfers
Use the 'get-claimed-rewards.js' script to get your claimed rewards and transfers from your steemit account and export it to a html and a csv file.
node get-claimed-rewards.js schererf
The following files will be created:
The HTML file contains a formatted table that includes all rewards and transfer of the specified account.
The CSV file contains a list of all rewards and transfer of the specified account. This file provides a optimal basis for further processing with a spreadsheet software like Excel.
The CSV file contains a list of all rewards and transfer of the specified account. You can use this file to import your steem transactions to CoinTracking (https://cointracking.info/import/import_csv/).
Offline HTML UI for getting claimed rewards and transfers directly from your browser
Using the 'ui/steemit-earnings.html' enables you to get your steemit earnings without the installation of nodejs.
- Open the 'ui/steemit-earnings.html' HTML file directly with the browser of your choice
- The UI first tries to update the underlying exchange rates. The steem/mvest-values are not updated automatically because of CORS the access to 'steemd.com/api/props' is denied for the browser.
- Enter the steemit account name and click 'get earnings' to load the claimed_rewards and transfers of the account
- The steemit earnings are shown directly in the browser and two csv files are created automatically for download.
Update included exchange-rate and steem/mvests data via nodejs
A bunch of exchange-rate and steem/mvests data is already included via github sources. To update and complement the data you can use the following CLI tools.
Update exchange-rate values using 'cryptocompare API'
Update steem/mvests values using 'steemd.com/api/props'