Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
◆ SearchEngines: (new) Add ETTV (ettv.tv), ETag (extratorrent.ag), IsoHunt2 (isohunt2.net), TGx (torrentgalaxy.org).
◆ SearchEngines: (del) Removed idope
◆ SearchEngines: (fix) EzTVag new domain (eztv.io) and results
◆ Standalone: (upgrade) NWJS 36.2 with Chromium 72
◆ Languages: (new) Greek, Turkish, Slovak and South African English.
◆ TorrentClient: (new) Introducing tTorrent client.
◆ TorrentMonitor: (fix) Auto-Stop-All now works as intended.
◆ Misc: Bug fixes.
- AutoDownload: (new) Now able to download .torrent files \o/.
- Database: (fix) Moved the database management services to the Background task, to minimise interruptions to DB updates and maintain integrity.
- Favourites: (new) Remembers last used sort selection.
- Favourites: (new) Introducing Anime support. Now search can use the absolute episode number when available. Series Settings allows the user to select any available Alias to replace the default Title in searches.
- SearchEngines: (new) Introducing Jackett! You can use the Jackett proxy to access your favourite open/semi-private/private trackers as DuckieTV Search Engines.
For more information on using Jackett with DuckieTV read this wiki
- SearchEngines: (removed) IsoHunt.to has gone.
- Standalone: (upgrade) NWJS 25.0 with Chromium 61 and Node 8.4.0
- TorrentClient: (new) Introducing Aria2 client.
- TorrentClient: (new) Introducing BiglyBT client.
- TorrentClient: (fix) Can now connect with qBitTorrent 3.3.14 (and newer) with CSRF protection.
- TorrentClient: (fix) Can now connect with Deluge 1.3.14 (and newer) with CSRF protection.
- Torrent Dialog [multi-SE]: (new) Remembers last used sort selection.
- Trakt-Sync: (upgrade) When an episode is marked as downloaded it is added to the collected list of a user's Trakt account.
- Trakt-Trending sidepanel: (upgrade) Now using buttons instead of mouse-hover to improve browsing experience.
- Misc: Bug fixes.
Looking for screenshots or an intro? check http://duckie.tv/
- Performance: Massive database write performance improvement.
- User Interface: Split up favorites and adding mode, introduced 'todo' mode. You can now add multiple shows at once. Yellow stars now indicate show or season premieres
- Images: (fix) switched to Fanart.tv for all images after Trakt.tv ended support
- AutoDownload: (new) using global Require/Ignore Keywords / exclude lists, (new) series custom search provider option, (new) option to ignore global Quality, Require and Ignore keywords via series custom settings, (new) use global/custom size min/max, (new) use series custom search string, (fix) episodes with date scene names bug, (new) monitor auto-download activity via status sidepanel, (new) make AD wait until episode has aired before searching, (new) series custom AD additional delay before searching
- FastSearch: (new) introducing the fast-search feature. Just start typing and a dialog pops up with the first six matches of your series from favourites, series from Trakt.TV, and the first 9 matches of episodes from favourites and torrent search.
- Standalone: (upgrade) nwjs 20.x chromium 56.x Node 7.3.x, (fix) linux minimize bug, (new) option to open add-new-torrent panel on torrentHost, (fix) linux and mac multy systray bug, (fix) defaults for first time users bug, (new) option to set the color of the system tray icon
- TorrentClients: (new) rTorrent and Ktorrent clients, (new) add remove-torrent functionality to all client Interfaces, (fix) Deluge auto-stop and downloaded bugs, (fix) qBittorrent auto-stop bug, (fix) renamed qBittorrent client to qBittorrent (pre 3.2) for clarity, (new) add series custom download path option for torrentClients that support it
- SearchEngines: (fix) remove Strike, KAT and torrentz as they are gone, (new) add 1337x, Idope, IsoHunt, KATcr, LimeTorrents, SkyTorrents, TorrentDownloads, TorrentZ2, and Zooqle, (fix) bug in RarBG causing non-found results after 15 minutes, (fix) drop find random KAT mirror feature as rockaproxy is gone, (new) add 2160p search quality
- Favorites: (new) sort menu for name, added, first aired and not-watched count, (new) series poster context-menu for mark-all-watched, show/hide from calendar, and remove series
- Series Sidepanel: (new) option to make the episodes-button jump to the first not-watched season, (fix) mark-all-watched did not sync to Trakt.TV, (new) confirm mark-all-watched dialog
- Season Sidepanel: (fix) jump to active season ignores specials unless there is no other seasons, (fix) mark-all-watched did not sync to Trakt.TV, (new) confirm mark-all-watched dialog
- Episode Sidepanel: (fix) overview text not height limited bug
- Calendar: (fix) events multi-episodes badge incorrectly counted hidden specials bug, (new) Series option to ignore global Hide Specials from calendar, (new) events single click to mark episode as watched, (new) Highlight season premiers with gold star
- Top10: (fix) invalid data handling bug
- Subtitles: (fix) net::err_empty_response handling bug
- Language: (fix) Russian translations by galeksandrp, updated italian translations by lamaresh, updated Dutch translations
- TraktTV: (new) Option to change the frequency of the Episode updates.
- TorrentDialog: (new) Option to sort the Seeders, Leechers and Size column, (new) Option to search using all the Search Engines at once, (add) Option to enable Sort menu to sort by Age.
- Backup: (new) A Backup can now be automatically scheduled. Choose between Never,Daily,Weekly or the default Monthly.
- Misc bug fixes
- Romanian translations by honeybunny from Addic7ed
- Spanish translations by iachopolo
- French translations by Tra-Vis
- Norwegian translations by hexjelly
- Bug fixes for Torrent Client Integrations
- Improved (strict word match) Auto-download torrent search matching
- Fixed adding shows with numeric titles
- Optionally display season and episode on calendar
- Integrated XEM to fix discrepancies between Scene Names and TVDB Season/Episode format
- Added marking all of a days shows as downloaded
- Improved season navigation
- Settings/display options for standalone minimize to Taskbar or Systray
- Many many many other little misc bug fixes
- Fixed Strike size calculation
- Fixed v1.1.0 and 1.1.1 build that missed important dependencies due to an error in the build script. sorry for that. :(
- Created nice setup installers for Windows and Mac
- Created an option for DuckieTV standalone to start minimized to system-tray
- Updated Translations: Italian (thanks to lamaresh), German (thanks to stormfighter), Portuguese (thanks to matigonkas)
- You can now use the mouse-wheel on the calendar header to scroll months
- Created a settings flag to ignore and hide all ratings (to speed up the daily updates)
- Fixes for trakt.tv episode info that’s missing important data
- Series that have all episodes marked as watched now get a special marker to show that
- The number of unwatched episodes for a serie is now shown as a badge over library posters
- You can now mark the entire series as watched.
- Introduced new transitions for the series-list that should help keeping track of your position when panels -esize
- Added Genre and Status filters to the library page.
- Next/Previous episode is now shown when available on series info page
- Moved around the menu bar so that settings and about are always on the bottom.
- Hopefully finally fixed time-zone time-travel bugs with air dates
- Added Subtitle settings. (You can now configure your preferred search languages)
Torrent Related Stuff
- Added Vuze, uTorrent WEBUI, and fixed qBittorrent 3.2.0 support.
- Made it possible for all torrent clients to upload and launch torrent files to a remote machine. This means you can connect DuckieTV to your seedbox, select the '.torrent' item from the torrent dialog dropdown menu next to the torrent you want, and that torrent will be uploaded to your seedbox!
- Created a settings flag to run auto-stop for torrents not initiated by DuckieTV
- Added some logos for all available torrent clients
- Added an Enable/Disable auto-download toggle setting on the series overview, so that you can choose not to autodownload specific shows.
- Made a start on allowing users to define custom torrent search engines for Private Trackers, included TorrentLeech as an example (requires you to be logged in!)
- Fixed auto-connect logic when opening the TorrentClient inside DuckieTV and handling re-authentication.
- Fixed a missing dependency that broke the qBittorrent and Transmission integration
- Completely revamped user interface (now with 100% more sexyness)
- Added support for Tixati, Transmission and qBittorrent torrent clients
- Added Strike and RarBG torrent search providers
- Added calendar grouping for netflix episode dumps
- Initial version of Subtitle search available from episodes panel
- Removed Chromecast integration. (Use getvideostream.com and the app!)
- Autodownloads now use the configured torrent provider
- Revamped the way torrent search engines are created and registered
- Shows can be marked as downloaded as well as watched, and downloaded episodes can be highlighted on the calendar
- Added Trakt.TV Trending category filters, caching for Trakt.TV trending list
- Fixes for DuckieTV standalone: now using frame-less window, open external links in default browser, window and unminimize from tray works in Ubuntu, added upgrade check and notification, and zoom control is now 1:1 with chrome browser
- Database performance improvement (including less frequent ratings updates)
- added 'Watch on Netflix' button for Netflix shows
- numerous other small changes and bugfixes. too many to list
Note: The Debug packages for these standalone versions are no longer supplied from this build on. Developer tools accessed by pressing the F12 key on the main DuckieTV window.
- Switched to the new (hopefully more stable) trakt.tv endpoint
- Added actor and rating info back to serie details
- Fixed KAT Mirror Resolver and custom setting and added back TPB mirror selection to torrent settings
- Changed default KAT mirror back to kickass.to
- Minor tweaks to auto-download and updatecheck mechanisms
- Built a little standalone website to turn off uTorrent's ads with one click.Click here to turn off your uTorrent ads