Fullstack (React) Capstone Project from Thinkful's Fullstack Web Development program.
- Do something interesting or useful.
- Be a fullstack app using HTML, CSS, React, Node, Express, and Mongoose.
- The client and API should be deployed separately and stored in separate GitHub repos.
- Both client- and server-side code should be tested, and you should use TravisCI for continuous integration and deployment.
- Your app should be responsive, and should work just as well on mobile devices as it does on desktop devices.
- All code should be high quality, error free, commented as necessary, and clean.
- The styling on your client should be polished.
- Your app should have a landing page that explains what the app does and how to get started, in addition to pages required to deliver the main functionality.
- provide DEMO account credentials
My Events Page
Add Event Form
Currency Stats/Forum Page
Socket.IO Chat Room
Responsive Mobile Views
- username: demo
- password: demopassword
CryptoKeeper is a cryptocurrency tracking application using real-time market data via Socket.IO and Cryptocompare. The current cryptocurrencies tend be quite volatile compared to more traditional currencies and stocks with prices sometimes dropping or increasing drastically in a matter of hours. By registering for an account, users can overcome the uncertaintity of keeping up with the market by creating custom events to monitor a given currency for a specific condition.
(e.g. Bitcoin just reached $12k, Ethereum dropped 5%)
If and when a condition is eventually met, a notification will be sent to the user via text message and/or email indicating the current price. User's have control over each event condition as well as the method of deilvery and custom message that will be displayed with the notification.
- Production (Frontend / Client)