How to save your event scores?
Clone this wiki locally
To keep a track of your previous event scores (total points, ranking positions & song ranking), you can save them in School Idol Tomodachi. They will then be visible on your profile.
Save your event scores
- Go to the list of events
- Click on the corresponding event
- Note that you can get the latest Japanese & English events by going to the homepage and scrolling through the carousel.
- Scroll a bit until you see the button "Share your ranking!"
- You will then see a form that you can fill to save your scores.
Note: If you can't see the form or the button, the reasons might be because:
- You need to be logged in
- You need to have an account in a language that had this event
- You can only save scores after the end of the event
Where can I see all my previous event scores?
- Go to your profile (click on your username on the top bar then on "Profile")
- Scroll to the account you're interested in
- Click the "Events" tab