A simple bit of Editor script to allow .tmx Tiled Map files to be automatically processed by Tiled2Unity.
- Add the Editor/ directory somewhere in your Unity project
- The next time a .tmx file is added to/modified in your project a preferences window will open
- Adjust your settings and click OK
- That's it!
To change your settings in the future clicked the Tiles2Unity menu -> Set Tiled2Unity Import Prefs
- Path: The path to Tiled2Unity.exe
- Vertex scale: See this article
- Exit on complete: Have Tiled2Unity auto-close on complete
- Hide Tiled2Unity Window: Hide the Tiled2Unity window as it exports
- Export timeout: The length of time to wait for Tiled2Unity to export in milliseconds