Experimental digital environment for music creation
Transform your voice or your instrument in a MIDI interface
- Reading input sound from microphones, electric guitars or acoustic pickups.
- Filter input noise with slider.
- Detection of fundamental frequency from human voice or analog musical instruments.
- Transformation to MIDI (notes and aprox. duration) of played/singed frequencies.
- Reproduction of recorded sequence of MIDI notes in Sine Wave Oscillator.
- Sound waveform visualization in HTML.
- Save MIDI data structure to MIDI file in order to use it in GarageBand or similar applications
- Include MIDI editor to remove extra notes (harmonic/wrong detected frequencies).
- Include time editor to modify note duration and space between notes.
- Include envelopes and controls to modify timbre.
More info: xmunch (at) xmunch.com