Sarek Contributing Guidelines
Hi there! Many thanks for taking an interest in improving Sarek.
We try to manage the required tasks for Sarek using GitHub issues, you probably came to this page when creating one. Please use the prefilled template to save time.
However, don't be put off by this template - other more general issues and suggestions are welcome! Contributions to the code are even more welcome ;)
If you need help using Sarek then the best place to go is the Gitter chatroom where you can ask us questions directly: https://gitter.im/SciLifeLab/Sarek
If you'd like to write some code for Sarek, the standard workflow is as follows:
- Check that there isn't already an issue about your idea in the
Sarek issues to avoid
- Feel free to add a new issue here for the same reason.
- Fork the Sarek repository to your GitHub account
- Configure a remote for your fork
git remote add upstream https://github.com/SciLifeLab/Sarek.git
- Sync your fork
- Make the necessary changes / additions within your forked repository
- Submit a Pull Request against the
devbranch and wait for the code to be reviewed and merged.