PyBossa application for classifying tweets
This small app shows how you can classify tweets really easily from a CSV file in order to analyze the damage that can be caused by a natural disaster.
This application has three files:
- createTasks.py: for creating the application in PyBossa, and fill it with some tasks.
- template.html: the view for every task and deal with the data of the answers.
- tutorial.html: a simple tutorial for the volunteers.
You can try the application here
Testing the application
You need to install the pybossa-client first (use a virtualenv):
$ pip install pybossa-client
Then, you can follow the next steps:
- Create an account in PyBossa
- Copy under your account profile your API-KEY
- Run python createTasks.py -u http://crowdcrafting.org -k API-KEY
- Open with your browser the Applications section and choose the app. This will open the presenter for this demo application.
Please, see the COPYING file.
The thumbnail has been created using a photo from NASA (license CC BY 2.0)