Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Attempting to write to a BCT value that doesn't exist in the file now errors out properly instead of writing junk data to the file.
- A few headings were edited to keep consistency across the whole program.
Under The Hood Changes:
- bct now has a configurable size, meaning if in the future a new configurable value is added to BCT.ini implementing it into the tool should be as easy as adding a few strings into lists.
- The menuSelect variable now carries over when you change back and forth between the two menus, this should prevent the cursor from resetting back to to top each time.
- I rectified a weird issue with the releases that was causing the most current release to appear at the bottom for some reason.