Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Boot9/Boot11 code execution.
- Fixes some critical bugs due to rushed 1.0 release.
- When requested, framebuffers are now passed via argv rather than using legacy cakebrah buffers.
- The loader now runs from a stub in itcm -- this lifts restrictions on boot.firms' ability to load.
- By setting a bit in the firm header, execution can be handed over pre bootrom-lockout.
- Fixes a compatibility issue in 1.1 where some payloads would respond poorly to ntrboot.
- In a similar vein, dumping bootrom via held key combination shut the device down in 1.1. It now waits for the user to let go of the keys before resuming boot.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
- (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆ﾟ
To install: Use SafeB9SInstaller, or just follow the community guide.
Note: The NTR firms are not currently usable without a means of flashing to a compatible flashcart. Wait for ntrboothax to be released!