Widow - the extensible crawler for your website
Widow is meant to be a crawler to index only the domains you specify. Instead of crawling the entire world, Widow will crawl your website to create your own search metadata. From this, you can see the average page load time, asset size, etc.
Widow has several parts:
- The Core, which contains machinery to pull messages and process them in a multi-threaded environment
- The Fetcher, which pulls pages down from the internet
- The Parser, which parses pages in an extensible way
- The Indexer, which pushes metadata into a search index
- The Analyzer, which gives interesting data about the pages fetched