Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Adds support for Ghost 2.0!
- Full width and wide images now supported via Ghost's new Koenig editor.
- Design fixes and build improvements.
This update removes FitVids.js and therefore all scripts in the theme. Enjoy a CSS-only theme.
Also, I fixed the author image overflowing and overlapping text.
Plus, a change from @niksajanjic fixing an unclosed anchor tag. Thanks, Niksa!
This update adds support for next and previous post navigation, a new feature in Ghost 0.6.
A few nice style tweaks may also be noticed in this update as well.
Lastly, an issue where FitVids wasn't included in the theme has been fixed.
- Feature images are full width
- Updated default colors
- Prevent extra space at the top of the page
- RSS icon using wrong colors on hover and click
- Blog footer lacking padding below
- Remove excess spacing above author card on author page
- Added Ghost navigation support!
- Normalize is now part of style.css so you only have to load one stylesheet file
- Fixed blog logo not being halfway on page divide
- Featured images are now supported
- Author cover is now displayed on author pages
- Author bios can now display HTML
- Author image links to blog home
- Tag archive header is centered