More detailed release notes can be found in this blog post.
Bugfixes / improvements
- Switched default to use nginx reverse proxy (#689)
- Removed Screenly Network Manager (#691)
- Added auto-resize of disk on first boot (#688)
- Fixed problem with displaying API docs when HTTP proxy is enabled (#694)
- Fixed problem with viewer in Resin.io (#700)
In the new release, we implemented Resin Wifi Connect for a convenient connection to WiFi. Resin WiFi Connect is a utility for dynamically setting the WiFi configuration on a Linux device via a captive portal.
If no connection is found after the first boot of the device after the update/installation, Resin Wifi Connect will be started automatically and you will see the instructions for connecting on your screen