SeLite (Selenium+SQLite) automates database-driven navigation of web applications. It
- allows database-driven operation
- serves for functional testing, with test data isolated from the tested application
- serves for non-testing purposes, such as automated administration or data mining.
- improves productivity of Selenium.
- high reuse by sharing functions across scripts
- enhanced expressive syntax
- test database (isolated from the application data)
- automatic detection of webserver errors/warnings
- custom fine-grain configuration schemas.
See its extensive documentation for benefits and installation.