A Little Wechat App Created On A Hackathon Held By iFanr x Segmentfault in GuangZhou.
- App Version: 1.0.0
- Develop Environment: WeChat-Web-Development-Tools + Egret Wing 3
- Every pig represent a continuous time period, choose a pig and raise it up!
- Click the start button to choose a time period you like(also meaning choose a pig). After clicking the confirm button, the clock start to count down. During the period, you can`t use any functions which may interrupt the app(eg: switch to the background or exit the app). Once you switch, the lovely pig will die. The little pig will grow up once you reach the 20%, 40%, 80% of the time. After the time period completely passed away, the clock will stop, and the lovely pig will appear in the farm. Enjoy :-P!
- Pig Clock: Main Screen, using to count down, a pure audio will play along with couting(Completed).
- Pig Farm: To display the pig you raised(Completed).
- Pig Farm History: To display the pig you raised befored(Completed).
- Kill Pig Event: To monitor the app lifecycle. Once you switch it to the background, switch view or exit the app, the pig will die along with playing a horrible audio(Completed).
- Week Overview: To display how many
pigstime you raisedfocused this week(Developing).
- Storage Optimization: To reduce the flow wasted on this app(Developing).
- Share: Use to share on the Wechat/ QQ/ Sina(Uncompleted).
- Steel Pigs: To steal your friends pigs(Uncompleted).
How To Use
Git clone/Just Download.
Use WeChat-Web-Development-Tools(V 9.0) to open the downloaded folders.
Fill up the blank with following settings.
Enjoy, hope you like it!
- All assets(including audio and image using in this demo) are on Samrayleung`s github.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A Little Wechat App Created On A Hackathon Held By iFanr x Segmentfault in GuangZhou
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Failed to load latest commit information.|