This is a project I've recently just started working on again. Currently its using MuPDF as its backend. Currently only most pdf files work.
- Saves last page number
- Reads PDF files
- Dark and light mode
- Landscape reading view
- Portrait reading view
- Most PDF files work, and all epub, cbz and xps files I've tested work.
- Do some extra testing on file compatibility.
- 2 pages side by side in landscape.
- Touch screen for going to next page.
- Hardware lock to prevent accidental touches (maybe Vol- ?) (?).
- Save orientation, and dark mode settings.
- moronigranja - For allowing more file support
- NX-Shell Team - A good amount of the code is from an old version of their application.
- Release built with libnx release v2.4.0.
freetypeand other libs which comes with
pacman -S libnx switch-portlibs
make mupdf make