Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Updated baseline to reference Zinc's github repository instead of the mc.stfx.eu monticello repository (this fixes loading of Seaside's Zinc adaptor due to the server being offline for an extended time period)
Seaside 3.1.3 is a bug fix release for Seaside 3.1.
- In Pharo the web based class browser will use Nautilus if available (Pharo 2+).
The following bugs were fixed:
- Issue 763: Add support for srcset on img and source tag
- Issue 777: Make TestCase >> #fail SLime rule
- Issue 807: MNU RBArgumentNode>>key with parameterized Seaside 3.1 REST Method
- Issue 815: fix WABrowser in Pharo 4
- Issue 819: JQAjax does not have a json: callback
- Issue 824: GRPackage>>#resolveWith: contains non-portable usage of String>>indexOfSubCollection:startingAt:
- Issue 827: GRPlatform >> #deprecationExceptionSet should use ExceptionSet