Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Add On Libraries
Some useful add-on libraries:
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) support includes: SimpleDB persistency service, SQS queing service and S3 storage service. Work on EC2, RDS and SNS support is in progress.
- AJP connector for Seaside. Efficient communications between front end servers (Apache, Nginx) to backend Seaside instances.
- ChartJs is a Seaside binding for ChartJS
- DBXTalk Smalltalk to relational databases via OpenDBX and Glorp.
- Gemstone Seaside a professional, supported OODB for Smalltalk.
- Gettext How to localize Seaside applications using gettext.
- Heimdall is a login identification system directly usable for seaside.
- JQueryMobile Seaside integration - build mobile sites and applications that work across a range of smartphones with Seaside.
- JQWidgetBox JQuery Widgets with Seaside integration
- Magritte 3 a meta-description framework for annotating your model objects to automate generation of forms, tables, reports etc
- Magritte-JSON and Magritte-XML, read and store your Magritte described models in JSON and XML
- MaterialDesignLite binds the google's Material Design Lite project to Seaside and builds widgets on top of Material Design
- MongoDB - driver and mapper.
- mock objects framework with SSpec functionality
- OAuth support - documentation and repository.
- PDF generation.
- Persistence data from your Seaside applications.
- Pier 3 Version 3 of the powerful object-based content management system.
- Pier 3 addons including Wysiwyg editing, Pier Admin - separate administration interface, Pier Admin setup - generate Pier sites from a set of templates
- PrismCodeDisplayer is an implementation of Prism.js in Seaside
- Seafox translate HTML into Seaside canvas methods, including a Firefox add-on.
- SSpec BDD testing framework
- STON - Smalltalk Object Notation - JSON compatible notation for Smalltalk.
- TelescopeCytoscape is a connector to render Telescope visualization on web via Seaside
- TopFeeder rss reader library.
- Willow is a Web Interaction Library that eases the burden of creating AJAX-based web applications.
add your favourite library here...
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.