Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The following are a general set of resources for conducting a CUTgroup user testing session.
Still to add:
- Facilitator training
- Equipment (available, where to obtain, how to check out / in)
- Recruiting / Sampling
- Testing (how to choose relevant tests, how to develop scripts, how to develop and present metrics)
- Stakeholder engagement (how to interview a stakeholder, how to manage expectations, etc.)
- Informed Consent / Participant privacy
- Archiving data / materials (what, where, and when)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.