A pretty logo will be here :)
CONTENTS OF THIS FILE
- Todo list
Luciole is a web based game.
A management and strategy game in the Mopowok's universe.
This a game Free to play, guaranteed without any pay to win or pay to play !
And this is the front-office, made with react + redux.
This app is based on coryhouse's react-slingshot and the design is inspired by the work of Jan Dvořák, thanks to them ! :D
The project is based on coryhouse's react-slingshot and I add some other technologies to personnalize it.
It is made with technologies like
- React Redux
- React Router
See more here : https://github.com/coryhouse/react-slingshot
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
First install node and npm, then clone the project.
git clone npm install npm run start
And here you are ;)
Some usefull commands you will need : (npm run)
- build : Build the app into dist
- docs : generate documentation
- lint:standard : launch standard linter
- start : launch the app
- test : launch the unit tests
- test:cover : launch the unit tests + coverage
- test:cover:travis : launch the unit tests + coverage + travis export
Or npm run help
- Sébastien Dez (SebDez)(author) - https://github.com/SebDez
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes: git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
Big thanks to :
- coryhouse and his react-slingshot : https://github.com/coryhouse/react-slingshot
- Jan Dvořák to allow me to inspire myself from one of his work for my app's design : https://dribbble.com/honya
- Game-icons.net for their amazing game icons : http://game-icons.net/
This project is on NPOSL-3.0 License (Non-Profit Open Software License).
See LICENSE.txt for more details.
I chose this licence because I want to make a project open, whith shared sources, where you are able to do whatever you want with (inspire, contribute ...) but I also want this to remain a free to play (no pay to play, no pay to win of any kind) and wanted it to be used in non-profit situation.
So feel free to look and share but keep in mind that it should remain free, fair and open.
Yeah, this is not for greedy people.