Basecamp 3 for Desktop
UPDATE: There is a new offical Basecamp 3 Desktop Client available here
An unoffical desktop client for OSX and Windows. Build with Electron.
- Native notifications.
- Open external links in browser.
- App badge with number of notifications.
- Dock bouncing for new notifications.
Download the newest version from the latest release.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/SebastianSzturo/basecamp-dekstop/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Build it yourself
To build this project you need
Build OSX and Windows binaries.
npm run build