Retrospective tool built in ASP.NET Core and Blazor
Licensed: GNU GPL v3.0
- Realtime retrospective app, ideal for remote teams
- Shortcut support:
- Ctrl + lane number for adding notes or groups
- Ctrl + delete for deleting focused note
- Create password protected retrospectives
- As facilitator, lead the retrospective through the writing, grouping and voting phase.
- Overview with highest voted items
Developed and tested on:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Follow the installation instructions in the documentation to install it.
Building Return from sources
If you prefer to build the application yourself, please follow the compilation instructions in the documentation.
Create a retrospective
Joining a retrospective
Writing down findings
Voting on items
Finish and review
Contributions are allowed and encouraged. In general the rules are: same code style (simply use the included
.editorconfig), and write automated tests for the changes.
Please submit an issue to communicate in advance to prevent disappointments.