- Fixed two cluster enchants that were linked to the wrong jewel size.
- Fixed search function not parsing notable mods correctly.
- Can mouse over a notable mod to see the notable's full text.
- Restricted enchantments to the appropriate size cluster jewels.
All mod data updated to 3.10.
Cluster Jewel crafting enabled
- YOU MUST ADD AN ENCHANTMENT in Mod View -> Enchantment tab in order to be able to roll notable mods.
- There is currently no restriction on the enchantment you add to a cluster, but in reality large clusters can only have damage enchants, medium clusters utility, small clusters defenses
Delve-only and Incursion-only mods are shown in Mod View under the "special" tab.
Forced fossil and essence mods are shown in Mod View along with weighted mods.
Added a search box for Mod View; removed the group expanders so mods are always shown when not filtered by search.
Added options to import currency prices from Standard or Delirium leagues.
- Import currency rates (chaos equiv) from PoE.ninja and edit them in Options -> Currency Data.
- Bulk craft results show expected costs.
- Stats are graphed by cost as well as probability. The cost graph uses a log scale.
- Results with different currencies are combined into one graph for comparison, as long as the targeted stat and filter are unchanged.
- Items mods ordered prefixes before suffixes.
- Graph Y axis shows % of rolls instead of total number of matches.
- Implemented enchantments and added a tab in Mods View to show them w/ weights. This is mostly prep for cluster jewels.
- Graphing the DPS distribution of foils crafted with chaos vs jagged vs jagged-corroded-prismatic
- Awakener's Orb sim via locked mods
- Metacrafting sim via post-roll actions
- Graph the distribution of any mod stat, item property, or weighted total that you specify in a filter.
- Added most searchable pseudo-stats and item properties from the official trade site to filter options.
- Significantly improved simulation speed when different mod groups rarely interact (that's most crafts aside from weapons and jewels).
- Added option to fill prefixes/suffixes, for simulating metacrafting or alt-aug rolling.
- Enabled manually locking affixes, for scuffed Awakener's Orb sim or for fractured mods.
- Color-coded influenced mods and fossil mods in mod view.
- Added progress bar popup while processing large batches (default >20k items, adjustable in .config).
- Added .config option for mod view to expand all mod groups by default.
- You can now search through your mass crafting results with a trade-site-esque interface.
* Example: https://imgur.com/a/qqjlVE8
- There are only a few pseudo stats pre-defined for searching at the moment.
* You can define your own in user_pseudo_stats.json, following the format of the examples inside.
* They're basically custom weighted searches that you can save for repeated use.
- Positive fossil modifiers now stack additively, to be consistent with test results.
- Corrupted Essence mods from Glyphic/Tangled now obey weight modifiers from other fossils.
- Prevented crafting +quality mods on an item that already has a +quality mod.
- Tentatively added 1% mod weight per 1% matching catalyst quality for all currencies.
* All I got from testing with 200 rolls is that the effect is very little, if any at all.
* It could be that catalyst quality only affects currencies that remove quality - that'll be the next thing to test.
* You can turn the bonus off or change it to anything in App.config
- Mod preview now shows each weight as a percent of total rollable affix weight.
- Made mod preview ignore existing mods on item when reroll currencies are selected (chaos, alch, alt, trans, essences, fossils).
- Fixed problem exporting items to PoB due to bad rare item name formatting. Right-click anywhere on an item or the mass-craft area for the option to copy one or all items to clipboard.