This is a meta layer for the yocto project buildsystem https://www.yoctoproject.org/
to build this software into a bootable image you need the yocto buildsystem setup with the following steps
- git clone -b fido git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git
- cd poky
- git clone -b fido git://git.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded meta-oe
- git clone git://github.com/Securepoint/yocto-meta-securepoint meta-securepoint-public
after this steps are done enter the build environment
- source meta-securepoint-public/setup.sourceme
- you are now ready to build the known targets
- bitbake test-image
builds a bootable testimage as .vmdk image.
see https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation for Documentation of yocto, bitbake, openembedded etc.