This release 1.18 introduces the notion of extensions. An extension is the possibility to plug additional dlls to query other kind of database engines. Three extensions have been developed at the moment and more to come. The currently available extensions target graph databases and more specifically are Gremlin (Tinkerpop) for any database compatible with Tinkerpop\Gremlin (such as Azure Cosmos DB, Tinkerpop Server, OrientDB or JanusGraph) and connecting through the Gremlin.Net driver, Neo4j using the Bolt driver and supporting Cypher queries and finally Cosmos DB (SQL and Graph API) supporting the native API. Note that for Cosmos DB, If your database is a graph database, it's recommended to use the Gremlin.Net driver and so the Gremlin extension and not the Cosmos DB extension.
This NBi release is downloadable from there and each extension can be downloaded form the links above. To install them just download the binaries and copy them (overwrite if needed) to the same folder than NBi. Don't forget to register them in the config file and to update the binding redirections as explained there.
What's new ?
- Extensions for execution engine
- #322 Refactoring of the namespace NBi.Core.Query and creation of the NBi.Extensibility
- #329 Configuration is loaded for each test and shouldn't
- #344 Add support for validating result-sets based on a gremlin query on the Azure Cosmos DB using the Graph API
- Improvements to predicates
- #335 Attribute 'not' not taken into account on the predicate element
- #337 Add predicates to validate that a text is a valid numeric or date or time: ```
- #338 Add a predicate to validate that a value is within a list of expected values`:
- #345 Combinations with
Andnow stops to evaluate the remaining predicates as soon as one of the condition is
Or) or one is
And). Especially usefull if some of your values are
- #339 New alteration to convert values from text to date or numeric
- #324 Test could be defined as not-implemented
- #348 Add new action 'case duplicate column' for genbiL
- #347 Improve performances of genbi when creating large test-suites
- #346 Accept empty string as default value for a new column