This Grove - ultrasonic sensor is a non-contact distance measurement module which works at 42KHz, suitable for projects that require middle distance measurement.
- Clone this repo or download as a zip;
- Unzip the zip file if you downloaded a zip file;
- Remove the string "-master" if you download as a zip file;
- Copy the directory "Grove_Ultrasonic_Ranger" into Arduino's libraries directory;
- Open Arduino IDE, go to "File"->"Examples"->"Grove_Ultrasonic_Ranger"
Assume that you connected the grove correctly.
For connection guide and more information, please refer to wiki page.
Contributing to this software is warmly welcomed. You can do this basically by
forking, committing modifications and then pulling requests (follow the links above
for operating guide). Adding change log and your contact into file header is encouraged.
Thanks for your contribution.
Seeed is a hardware innovation platform for makers to grow inspirations into differentiating products. By working closely with technology providers of all scale, Seeed provides accessible technologies with quality, speed and supply chain knowledge. When prototypes are ready to iterate, Seeed helps productize 1 to 1,000 pcs using in-house engineering, supply chain management and agile manufacture forces. Seeed also team up with incubators, Chinese tech ecosystem, investors and distribution channels to portal Maker startups beyond.