Grove starter kit for TI LaunchPad(MSP430/CC3200 etc).
###About this kit
This is a Grove library for TI LaunchPad. The example sketch works with Energia. The LaunchPad is a set of Evaluation Kits from Texas Instruments. To introduce new functionality to the LaunchPad evaluation kits, we present the BoosterPack which is a plug-in board that fit on top of the LaunchPad baseboards. It offers a convenient and easy way for you to use more than one hundred Grove modules with standardized connectors, including sensors, actuators, displays, lights, motors and so on. To use Energia you will need to read the getting started guide.
###Grove Part Lists
- Rotary angle sensor
- Sound sensor
- Light sensor
- 4-Digit Display
- PIR Sensor
- Moisture Sensor
- Ultrasonic Ranger Sensor
- Temperature Humidity Sensor Pro
- Playing Music – (Buzzer)
- Control Electricity – (Relay)
- Display – (4-Digit Display)
- Potentiometer – (Rotary Angle Sensor)
- Sensing Light – (Light Sensor)
- Hearing – (Sound Sensor)
- Is anybody there – (PIR Sensor)
- Taking care of your plants – (Moisture Sensor)
- Sensing Distance – (Ultrasonic Ranger Sensor)
- Feeling the Environment – (Temperature Humidity Sensor)
###How do I get set up?