Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Projects Powered by Sefaria
- Sefaria AddOn for Google Docs - Insert any source from Sefaria directly into your Google docs with beautiful bilingual formatting.
- Sefaria Embedded - A simple server for generating embedable iframes for texts by talking to the Sefaria API.
- HaTanakh.com - Rich content for studying Tanakh, including biblical commentaries reused from Sefaria.
- Alexa Torah Scholar - Ask Amazon Alexa to recite verses and commentary from Tanakh!
- Shnayim Mikra - Great app and interface for learning Torah and Rashi.
- Russel Neiss' Micrography - Convert an image and Judaic text source into a computer generated micrograph.
- TorahBot for Mi Yodea - Cite sources and bring texts automatically into Mi Yodea.
- Sefaria Wordpress Plugin.
- TorahSummary - Short summaries of all of Torah with links to the sources.
- Tanakh Experiments by David Komer - Visualizations based on on gematria and color.
- Quantified Cantillation
- Liz Shayne's Visualizations of our Links (code on GitHub)
- Sefaria Networks - Project Studying Networks in Python using Sefaria.
Markov Torah - Markov Chain text generation of Hebrew verses using the Tanakh as training data.
- Jewish Interactive
- Parasha Bytes - Explore the foods of the Torah.
- Sefaria .NET Framework
- BetaMidrash - Android App including offline access to the full Sefaria Library and to all connections. The Creators of this app have adapted their work together with Sefaria to create Sefaria's official Android App.
- OnYourWay - includes texts and commentaries from Sefaria's library. Tanach, Mishnah, and Daf Yomi.
- Yolaroo Library of Jewish Texts, iOS app (code on GitHub)
- Tanach Study
- Psheeta - Personalized learning routines.
- Bible Commentary app - an app featuring Sefaria's texts, translations and commentaries.
Please note: while we make out text, data and code available for others to reuse, the same is not true the name "Sefaria" and our logo, which are under trademark. The reason for this to keep clear to users whether a particular application was developed by Sefaria or by a third party. We do offer the following badge below that you can use to indicate that your project is powered by Sefaria, though not developed by Sefaria.