Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A 0.5.0 release is here.
- Completely new SEGSAdmin GUI tool to faciliate simple server setup
- Periodic state saves to database for Character/Player data permanence. Player Spawns now work properly too!
- NPC Spawns! Static NPCs such as police drones and contacts now spawn from client files
- Generator NPCs! Server now properly recognizes NPC generators (spawners) from the client files. This is the first step towards spawning bad guys, cars, and pedestrians
- Deep changes to the server architecture enabling NPC spawns, and building a framework for future enhancements
note: By default, server synchoronization of player positions have been disabled
This change removes the rubber-banding effect, but positions of other players may not be updated properly