Open API V3 for Seldon Core API
We provide initial OpenAPI 3.0 specifications for our APIs
- Seldon Core External via Ambassador
- Seldon Core External via API Gateway
- Seldon Core Internal microservice API
You will find the API Specs at runtime at the
/seldon.json path of your API endpoint.
You will need to be running 0.2.4-SNAPSHOT or later for this endpoint to be active.
Viewing/Testing via Swagger-UI
You can view the APIs using the Swagger UI tool.
You can run this via Docker with:
docker run --network host --rm swaggerapi/swagger-editor
It will be reachable at http://localhost:8080/
For using the Swagger "try it out" feature there are some caveats due to Swagger UI bugs:
- For the Seldon Core External via API Gateway
- You will need to use a hardwired host, localhost:8002 is provided for Authorization as currently the Swagger UI can't handle variables in Authorization calls.
- You will need to use the browser network console to get the bearer token from the returned json as this is not displayed by the Swagger UI.
- For the Seldon Internal API
- in GET calls you can't edit the JSON string passed.
Contributions and Roadmap
We welcome contributions to improving these initial API specifications.
We plan to investigate how these APIs can be customized to show the acceptable payloads for a particular machine learning inference graph running under Seldon Core. Suggestions welcome.