About the SelfKey Extension
To create both a convenient user interface and a communications link between the IDW and the LWS server integration, we have developed the SelfKey Extension - a Web Browser Extension that provides the user with a way to interact with the other related components directly from the browser window. In its current implementation it can select available wallet addresses and unlock them remotely using password / keystore file and then choose the wallet for authentication using LWS simultaneously directing the IDW to pass over the data and documents requested by the server integration if needed.
- View Wallets Available -> request to IDW, takes response array and displays in UI
- View Wallets Status -> returned in IDW response, adds different icon and CSS class in
- Select a Wallet for Authentication
- Unlock a Wallet w/ Password
- Displays requested information from server
- Submits authentication credentials and requested info to server
- Handles various error cases
- Redirects to success page in browser
- Go to
chrome://extensions/in your Chrome browser
- Enable the "Developer Mode" toggle
- Click "Load Unpacked" from the navbar
- Select the
distdirectory of the repository
The SelfKey Extension should now be enabled.
Please see the contributing notes.
Copyright (c) 2018 SelfKey Foundation https://selfkey.org/
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.