Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The new version of sensenet ECM Services' main component has arrived!
- ISnComponent interface for defining components. Currently this contains an API for checking component versions to make sure that the dlls and the database remain consistent across NuGet packages (see previous link).
- fix WebDAV issues:
- Skip preflight response in case of webdav and office protocol.
- Take into account the explicit port in the url.
- "Open in Office" works even if the workspace name contains a
- fix for the add action and others to make the correct backurl response
- fix for Windows authentication
- fix for case sensitive database collations (Changed stored procedures: proc_LogWrite, proc_LogAddCategory)
- fix for JWT session identifier randomness issue
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet ECM from NuGet article.
Upgrade from previous versions
If you already have sensenet ECM installed and want an in-place upgrade instead of re-creating the database, please run the upgrade patch (you'll find it above in the Assets list) in your dev, test and live environments to be up to date. The patch is an SnAdmin package.
Note that after executing the patch, you will have to update your sensenet Services NuGet packages to the same version.