Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Some classes in the Search component became serializable to aid the upcoming Search Service feature.
- Open the PermissionFilter API to let other apis call its methods.
- Test projects were updated to the latest test project type.
- Query count fix: in some cases the count of a query result was 0 even if the query returned the actual content items. This bug broke the Windows authentication feature.
- Duplicated documents
- Webdav fix for paths starting with /Root and for Versioning GUI in Word.
- Open permission added for logged in user on the DWS (Edit in Office) web root folder to let them edit Office files.
- The central activity queue became more robust and thread safe.
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.
Upgrade from previous version
If you already have sensenet installed and want an in-place upgrade instead of re-creating the database, please run the upgrade patch (you'll find it above in the Assets list) in your dev, test and live environments to be up to date. The patch is an SnAdmin package.
The patch above is a cumulative package that you may execute on versions from 7.0.0 to 7.1. This means you do not have to upgrade to previous interim versions before executing this one.
Note that after executing the patch, you will have to update your sensenet Services NuGet packages to the same version. Please check your connection strings (web.config and Tools\SnAdminRuntime.exe.config) after updating the packages, because NuGet may change those values based on the package contents.