Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Component version compatibility is not checked when using debug dlls to speed up the development process.
- Delete content type step is added to serve cleanup scenarios in the future.
- Improved in-memory db installation in tests.
- We opened a virtual method in the ClusterChannel base class so that 3rd party developers can create their own messaging providers. We use this API to create the initial implementation of the RabbitMQ messaging provider.
- An unknown field in a query caused a null reference exception.
- LINQ to SN First, FirstOrDefault and a couple of similar methods work correctly. If a LINQ method is not supported, we throw a meaningful exception to inform the developer what to do.
- Fixed a wildcard query bug in LINQ to SN that broke StartsWith expressions.
- When the user Profiles container is created, we set container permissions correctly so that new users can access their profiles.
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.
Upgrade from previous version
If you already have sensenet installed and want an in-place upgrade instead of re-creating the database, please run the upgrade patch (you'll find it above in the Assets list) in your dev, test and live environments to be up to date. The patch is an SnAdmin package.
The patch above is a cumulative package that you may execute on any previous version. This means you do not have to upgrade to previous interim versions before executing this one.
Note that after executing the patch, you will have to update your sensenet Services NuGet packages to the same version. Please check your connection strings (web.config and Tools\SnAdminRuntime.exe.config) after updating the packages, because NuGet may change those values based on the package contents.