Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
There are both new features and bug fixes in this release, take a look at the following links to know more what has changed since the last relase.
This release requires an upgrade patch to be executed if you already have a database.
- there are new OData functions for getting children or ancestors of a content item
- we simplified the logging infrastructure (under the hood) and removed the Enterprise Library dependency from the system
- empty file import threw a notsupported exception
- cleaning up a reference field through OData is possible
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.
Upgrade from previous versions
If you already have sensenet installed and want an in-place upgrade instead of re-creating the database, you have to do the following:
- upgrade your database using the upgrade patch (see the attachment above in the Assets section) in your dev, test and live environments to be up to date.