Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
There are mainly internal changes in this release, take a look at the following links to know more about what has changed since the last release.
This release requires an upgrade patch to be executed if you already have a database.
- add additional no cache headers to the response to make the client clean up the cache (thanks @VargaJoe for the contribution).
- we added a new indexing step (BinaryReindex) for rebuilding index documents in the database without indexing binaries. This will make the upgrade from sensenet version 6 to 7 much faster.
- new control flow step: WhileDatabaseValue will let developers execute long-running db patch operations in blocks without experiencing SQL timeout.
- DeleteContentType step is able to work with multiple content types to run faster.
- Version poperties are available on the OData API. This will let you access the correct creators and creation dates for individual content versions.
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.
Upgrade from previous versions
If you already have sensenet installed and want an in-place upgrade instead of re-creating the database, you have to do the following:
- upgrade your database using the upgrade patch (see the attachment above in the Assets section) in your dev, test and live environments to be up to date.