This release is mostly a technical update that takes us closer to a full .Net Core solution. It also contains several bug fixes.
This release does not require an upgrade patch if you already have the previous version installed: it is enough to update the packages in Visual Studio.
- The new .Net Core OData layer is able to handle querystring parameters
- Use async stream operations in OData middleware because that is the default in .net core to prevent a runtime exception.
- Fix empty query execution.
- Allowed child types field is indexed correctly and became searchable.
- Previous GetSchema changes (added content handler info) were ported to the old Services project.
- OData middleware is registered correctly and developers may add custom middleware after it correctly in a .net core web project.
- Users without admin permissions are able to create other users correctly.
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.