Node-RED Watson Nodes for IBM Bluemix
New in version 0.5.3
- Implement methods to manage Counter Examples in Conversation workspace Manager node.
- Removed V1 Personality Insights node.
- Removed V1 Language Indentification node.
- Removed V1 Language Translation node.
- Removed V1 Language Translation Utility node.
New in version 0.5.2
- Visual Recognition was overwriting msg.payload with 'look at msg.results'. Fixed so that msg.payload is left as is.
New in version 0.5.1
- Implement methods to manage for Intent and Example Input for Intent, in Conversation workspace Manager node.
- Deprecated Alchemy Nodes.
- Removed Conversation experimental node.
- Removed Discovery experimental node.
- Removed Tone Analyzer beta node.
- Removed Relationship Extraction node.
- Removed the V1 Visual Recognition node.
New in version 0.5.0
- New node for Natural Language Understanding
- watson-developer-cloud dependency forces node engine >= 4.5
- Nodes deprecated in 0.4.x will be removed in 0.5.x releases
Watson Nodes for Node-RED
A collection of nodes to interact with the IBM Watson services in IBM Bluemix.
- Concept Insights
- Use concept graphs to tag and explore information and documents.
- Add conversational capabilities into applications.
- Date Extraction
- Uses AlchemyAPI Date Extraction to detect natural language date/time expressions from text
- Automate branching conversation between a user and your application.
- Use natural language to automatically respond to user questions, cross-sell and up-sell, walk users through processes or applications, or even hand-hold users through difficult tasks.
- List environments created for the Discovery service
- Document Conversion
- Prepare documents for the Retrieve and Rank service.
- Feature Extract
- Analyse a single piece of text content (either public URL, HTML or raw text) to extract multiple AlchemyAPI detected features, e.g. entities, keywords, sentiment.
- Image Analysis
- Upload an image to detect either faces, URL text or content present in the image.
- Language Identification
- Detects the language used in text
- Language Translation
- Translates text from one language to another
- Natural Language Classifier
- Uses machine learning algorithms to return the top matching predefined classes for short text inputs.
- Natural Language Understanding
- Analyze text to extract meta-data from content such as concepts, entities, keywords ...
- Searches news and blog content
- Personality Insights
- Use linguistic analytics to infer cognitive and social characteristics from text
- Retrieve and Rank
- Creates a trainable search engine for your data
- Similarity search
- Create and search against image collections
- Speech To Text
- Convert audio containing speech to text
- Text To Speech
- Convert text to audio speech
- Tone Analyzer
- Discover, understand, and revise the language tones in text.
- Tradeoff Analytics
- Optimize decisions balance between multiple conflicting objectives.
- Visual Recognition
- Analyze visual appearance of images to understand their contents
Example usage flows can be found here node-red-labs
For simple typos and fixes please just raise an issue pointing out our mistakes. If you need to raise a pull request please read our contribution guidelines before doing so.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2014, 2016 IBM Corp. under the Apache 2.0 license.