This document describes the technical support policy and the handling of requests.
Table Of Contents
- To contact support, you can create an Issue in the repository or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the title clearly indicate the reason for the appeal title.
- In the description clearly and in detail indicate all the necessary information. How to reproduce the error, description of the idea.
- If you use email, then in the sender’s address use only the existing address to receive notifications about the progress of processing the request.
- If you are ready to sponsor a solution to your problem, use priority support.
- After receiving and verifying the appeal, a notification of the result of the verification will be sent to you.
- If the presence of an error is confirmed, the notification will indicate the priority, as well as the possible correction time.
- If your suggestion for improvement is intrest and useful, the priority will be indicated in the notification, as well as the possible dates for adding.
- If you do not agree with the decision or deadlines, you can use priority support.
- Optionally, after making corrections, you may be sent a dev version of the solution with changes.
- The release date of the fixed version with corrections depends on the priority.
- Priority support is provided only on a fee basis.
- Priority support requests are accepted at email@example.com.
- The organization has the right to refuse to provide priority support.
- If your proposal is contrary to the chosen solution, you will be asked to release a separate version, especially for you.
- In the title of the letter indicate the reason for the appeal.
- In the letter indicate in detail all the necessary information. If possible, indicate the timeline and budget.