Sequel Ace is the "sequel" to the longtime macOS tool Sequel Pro. Sequel Ace is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL & MariaDB databases.
If you would like to sponsor Sequel Ace, please check out our Open Collective!
- macOS: >= 10.13 *
- Processor: Intel & Apple Silicon
- MySQL: >= 5.7
- MariaDB: >= 10.0
Note: An older version of Sequel Ace (version 3.5.2) is available to download for macOS versions 10.12 or for MySQL 5.6 support.
Note: An older version of Sequel Ace (version 2.3.2) is available to download for macOS versions 10.10 and 10.11.
* To run Sequel Ace on Mac OS X 10.13-10.14.4, you need to install Apple's Swift Standard Libraries for the app to work as expected. You can download this support package free of charge from here (this repository) or here (Apple directly).
Download Sequel Ace today from the macOS App Store!
To install via
mas MAS CLI use Sequel Ace id
mas install 1518036000 # Sequel Ace
To install an unofficial community maintained Homebrew Cask of the GitHub Release
brew install --cask sequel-ace
Moving Saved Connections from Sequel Pro
To migrate your favorites, please check the migration guide.
Please refer to this doc.
If you would like to help with translations, please sign up for Crowdin and join our Crowdin project to translate Sequel Ace into supported languages. Also, if you want to add a new language, please create a new issue, and we will be happy to enable that language for you to translate!
If you would like to help with code and development, please see either our projects page or issues with relevant labels such as Help Wanted, Bug, Feature Request, and PR Welcome. These lists contain the issues where we would most like your help. There are both challenging and straightforward tasks there, so new contributors should be able to get started. For more technical information see the developer guide
- main: Main is our active development branch. All contribution PRs should be pointed at main!
Tags & Releases
- production/ tags represent submissions to the macOS App Store. These are marked as "Pre-Release" until approved by Apple and officially released by the team. Both release candidates and final releases use production/ tags. Release candidates will have RC or Release Candidate in their title.
- beta/ tags represent pre-release versions of Sequel Ace intended to test new features and bug fixes. The downloadable app in a beta/ tag has a different name and identifier (Sequel Ace Beta), meaning you can install it side-by-side with the latest App Store release. Beta releases also have increased logging turned on to help us identify critical issues.
Code of Conduct
Please refer here
Copyright (c) 2020-2022 Moballo, LLC. All rights reserved. Forked from Sequel Pro: Copyright (c) 2002-2019 Sequel Pro & CocoaMySQL Teams. All rights reserved.
Sequel Ace is free and open-source software licensed under MIT. See LICENSE for complete details.