npm install & all that stuff.
You need to get a trello token for my application and put it in trello-toy.token in your home directory.
To use it as
tt, after cloning:
npm link # from the trello-toy/ directory
I have a board ID of mine hardcoded cuz this is a toy application. You can pass a board id to
lists but not (yet) pass a list id to
cards, so update the hardcoded board/list id to match yours for now.
./tt.js --help for more info
- get - list lists
- get - list cards on a list
- put - Update card
- delete - Delete card
- post - Add card
- move files - Attach file to card
- invoke help when no args
- consolidate error callbacks & remove assert (in res callback)
/me/paths to get boards!! https://trello.com/docs/api/member/index.html#get-1-members-idmember-or-username-boards
- allow non-hardcoded list id for card creation
- cache preferred board/list ids