Hello there! My name is Tim, and for the past ten years, I've been advocating for, serving, and enabling developers across several Developer Relations teams.
In my current role, I oversee Community Programs, Operations, and Regions for Google's Developer Relations Ecosystem team in Europe, Israel, and Russia. My favorite technologies are Flutter and anything related to home automation. Furthermore, I'm passionate about identity and security technology -- this is why I authored a book for O'Reilly covering best practices for web developers.
Before joining Google in 2016, I ran PayPal's Developer and Startup Relations team in EMEA and APAC. The Developer Relations Ecosystem team prides itself in being a truly global organization that ensures developers' voices are heard and represented -- no matter their background, career stage, or geographic location.
🎤 Public Speaking
I've a passion for public speaking -- here are some examples of talks I have given:
- The Magic of Flutter @ GDG DevFest Ukraine 2017
- Engaging Across the Business @ DevRelCon UK 2016
- Node JS Authentication and Data Security @ JSConf Asia 2015
- Supercharging Node with Kraken @ JSConf EU 2014
- Future of Payments @ Codemotion Milan 2014