Move decoder's function pointer registration from runtime to static this
improved its performance dramatically (depending on the input 10-30%).
- create realloc_or_raise() that is used in s_alloc() and
- benchmark using benchmark/ips, which tries to compare
After recent security problems with deserializing stuff into arbitrary objects,
maybe it will be best to let the user decide if he/she can trust the input data.
Sereal.decode(data) will not decode SRL_RB_OBJECT tag but Sereal.decode(data,false)
will spawn arbitrary objects.
* find maximum size of ruby_value_type enum - those we use
as indexes in WRITER function pointer array
* FLT2NUM was removed, use DBL2NUM (casting float to double)
* remove some unused variables and signess warnings
* add 'requirements' in README