- We want to put out all the production and extraction of resources into space, where multi-functional robots will operate on 99%. They will also collect and configure themselves in orbit, managed by Grid AI.
- We want to turn the Earth into a global university and research center.
Cosmos means a lot. This is the future; this is the economy, it is a symbol of progress, it is a sacred dream, it is infinity, and it is a challenge. This project is for people who do not have a question why and for what, but there are only questions about what and how.
They say if you want to earn a million in space, spend a billion. On the one hand, many have a desire to enter the space industry, but only a few can afford it. The reason is negative profitability, colossal capital intensity, and high risks, technological unpredictability, lack of fundamental knowledge.
The traditional models of mobilizing capital and human resources do not have enough power to develop space as a priority.
This is not an engineering, but an organizational problem that takes its origin from the Great Game, the Cold War and reflects an explicit and implicit struggle for technological and geopolitical leadership.
However, everything that we encounter in space, as a species, has a global nature. The cosmos does not care about our national, legal, racial or religious fragmentation. Space gives humanity a chance to unite its efforts, going beyond the paradigm of nation-based attitude. Space is passion and love, and it has no boundaries.
Sub mission of the project
Building of an alternative system for financing global space projects, using new capabilities of ICO and blockchain approaches.
All projects in the space industry can be divided into three stages:
- extra early stage,
- development and validation stage,
- business stage.
All projects falling into extra early stage - have 100% risk, as a rule, there is only an idea, a hypothesis, often an incomplete team, an intensive R & D is required. Such projects are usually financed through grants and competed for funds' money.
Projects in the development and validation stage - require quite significant resources, but still have a focus on technology, without which it is just impossible to build a business. Such projects in the space industry are the most difficult to obtain financing, because on the one hand they may require resources, but the level of risk and commercial prospects are not yet defined.
Projects in the business stage are aimed at building a business based on the already available technology. Such projects are financed by specialized VC, scientific foundations or strategic investors in the face of industry giants.
Main problem of financing the industry
Projects in extra early and development stage - are experiencing great funding difficulties due to high competition for money, high capital intensity, high risks and a very narrow range of funds investing in the space industry.
We want to build a 2-stage funding system.
The first stage of financing is organized through the classic ICO using public lockers.
The Goal of this stage is to attract small amounts of money, which are sufficient for validating the essential technological and product hypotheses, realism and feasibility of approaches and the ability of the team to fulfill the promised promises. Anyone can take part in this ICO.
The sum of target amounts may not exceed hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars.
It is assumed that the output of this stage will be access to the closed area to attract significant amounts of funds on the second stage.
- The second stage of financing is organized through a closed ICO using a closed lock-up.
The Goal of this stage is to attract significant funds, which are sufficient for the realization of a commercially suitable technological solution.
The sum of target amounts can reach hundreds and possibly billions of dollars. In this ICO, only admitted members of a consortium with numbers not less than precise in advance could participate.
Private investors with any arbitrarily small amounts can finance projects at this stage through crypto funds that put small investors into pools.
Such a scheme, on the one hand, allows small investors to buy project tokens through a fund, and on the other hand increases the security of large ICOs, since crowd sale itself is available only to authorized participants.
Such a platform is closed to the outside world to solicit increased security measures. An essential feature of the second stage is that only projects that reach specific indicators at the first stage are allowed to this stage.
Topics list. Every topic includes projects which need funds.
Section 1. Transport operations in orbit
There is an increasing problem of orbital contamination and management of objects in the Earth's orbit as part of the more complex task of Orbital Traffic Management. The number of orbital objects will increase, and the risk of collisions increases too.
- Prevent accidents and reduce the costs of insurance starts.
- Reducing the costs of Orbital Traffic Management.
- Recycling and re-use of materials and structural elements for use in the orbital industry (Orbital Manufacturing).
- Reducing costs when building in orbit.
- The building of prerequisites for the deployment of industrial and logistics infrastructure in orbit.
- Transition from the management of a particular satellite or grouping, to control the entire mass of objects that are in orbit.
- Development of the Orbital Traffic Management System - a system for controlling the swarm of robotic satellites and all objects that support the Orbital Traffic Security Protocol.
- All objects that are in orbit are divided into passive, unable to maneuver and active, capable of maneuvering.
- Orbital Traffic Security Protocol is a distributed protocol that allows dynamic objects to maneuver to maintain their missions on the one hand adaptively, and on the other hand to avoid the risk of collision. Those. Objects in orbit are controlled not only by the MCCs of Orbital Assets owners but by the Orbital Traffic Security Protocol because the number of objects can be solved in an integrated manner.
- Making the maneuver by using onboard Satellite Motion Control Algorithm (AI) is a significant part of Orbital Traffic Security Protocol. SMCA takes into account not only the mission priorities of the MCC but also the changing environment, predict the situation, preventively send service requests.
- The risk represents passive objects, like those whose missions are still in the active phase, and those that have already become space debris.
- The Orbital Traffic Security Protocol logs all objects in orbit, monitors their evolution in real time while simulating and creating probabilistic forecasts of the behavior of the orbit.
Behavior of active objects
Each active object adjusts its position in orbit. This requires the creation of an orbital power plant.
- The orbital power plant, allows free maneuvering in near-Earth space - economical, with high thrust, cheap in production and maintenance, easy to assemble and deploy assembly production.
- Anyone can buy a license and produce + quality control before the OSU is installed somewhere. A clear lifecycle of creation, upgrade, hot modification and recycling. A clear way of autonomous maintenance and repair in orbit with the use of robot satellites repairers.
- Security protocols, i.e., all on the CU and any attempt to intervene, automatically transfers the control of the special. Security algorithm.
- The OSU is completed with an independent object that is displayed in space. Those. For any owner of the object in space, there is a commitment to support the requirements of Orbital Traffic Management, since any kinetic energy in space + control means is a potential weapon, right up to WMD.
- The requirement includes the mandatory use of BLOKCHEEN for the storage of management procedures, the supply of an object with the AMS module or the conclusion of a service contract with the owner of a grouping of robotic satellites. Refusal to join the protocol means giant insurance and fines, which are paid to the companies that are launching.
- If a client arrives with an application to run an object that does not meet the requirements of the Orbital Traffic Security Protocol, then the launching company is obliged to include in the price the amount of insurance against the consequences of the fact that this object cannot be managed.
An orbital propulsion system is essentially a platform and an ecosystem. The emergence of a breakthrough OSU will make it possible to implement many projects that are currently impossible technically or economically.
Controlling the movement of passive objects
- Passive objects are controlled by robots-satellites.
- For owners of passive objects, satellite robots provide support and correction services for orbits. And for countries and companies responsible for the disposal of space debris, satellite robots collect it into disposal areas.
- Robots-satellites, support the Orbital Traffic Security Protocol.
- The robot-satellite consists of several elements: OSU - power unit, Satellite OS - satellite operating system, Robot with manipulators and effectors, Communication system. The robot-satellite can be assembled in orbit by another robot-satellite in any configuration.
Section 2. In-orbit
- Development of a new power plant capable of outputting a payload is cheaper, more efficient, without causing damage to the environment.
- Development of alternative methods for delivering goods to orbit - centrifuges, catapults, accelerating technologies, etc.
- Development of logistics for the maintenance of the orbit, which allows carrying a valuable cargo to orbit and back quickly, cheaply, in large quantities, large useful weights.
- Anti-gravity installation.
Section 4. Functions of satellites (payload) and objects in orbit
- Remote sensing of the Earth
- Orbital object management - an element of Orbital Traffic Management System
- Date cents - energy efficiency, ecology, availability, performance - maintainability, scalability
- Robotic (and not only) production in orbit - as part of a broad concept of the withdrawal of all production and extraction of resources into space.
- Elements of protection against asteroid hazard on Earth orbits
- Aspects of protection against extraterrestrial intrusion on Earth orbits
- Monitoring systems around terrestrial space, solar system, and deep space.
- Scientific robotic and manned scientific complexes.
- Space Hospitals.
- Orbital depots - as part of the infrastructure of traffic, life and security maintenance of the entire orbital grouping. Refueling stations, robotic service and repair stations, warehouses, etc.
- Plants for the disposal of waste materials.
- Generation of energy in orbit.
- Overclocking complexes for long-distance flights orbital catapults.
- Auto assembly production that is capable of offline operation without people creating infrastructure facilities in orbit.
Section 5. Data Systems
Systems capable of receiving data from the entire constellation of satellites, terrestrial sources, prediction, and monitoring are part of the systems for supporting the adoption of geopolitical and financial decisions
Section 6. The solar system and the asteroid belt
- Creation of a power plant capable of dispatching a useful cargo to sub-light speeds is cheap so that flights on the solar system acquire economic and social meaning
- Artificial gravity in stations with an extended stay of people, long trips.
- The designing of entirely autonomous life support systems with a long life cycle.
- Transfer of water supplies and some materials from the Earth to the Moon and asteroids.
Section 7. Ground Service Infrastructure
- Projects of aggregators of systems and communication channels
- Starting bookings
- Provision of supplies.
Section 8. The Development of the Moon
- Automated self-deploying stations and complexes, various types of automated robotic assembly plants, when only parts are delivered, and the entire assembly on the orbit and the surface of the Moon occurs automatically.